CANAL WALK, CENTURY CITY, HEAVENLY CAKE COMPETITION.

So I've entered the Canal Walk Cake Competition for the first time!  I was stressing, (Had a couple of nightmares too!) ... took me weeks to finally decide on a design for my wedding cake entry!
The theme is Black, Silver and White, to mark the 10th Anniversary..."DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER” ...so I made a square 3 tier black,white and silver dummy cake...with square shaped crystals around the base of each tier and added 2 initials of Bride and Groom which were laser cut out of silver mirrored plastic...I wanted to do something very contempory coz I'm really not the 'traditional' type!!....Anyways....Cake will be judged tommorrow! :-))

THIS WAS MY ENTRY FOR THE COMPETITION
This amazing white creation by CLASSIC BAKERY won 2nd Place.




CAKE ENTRY FROM CHOC 'N CHERRY

CAKE ENTRY BY FROSTINGS CUPCAKE BOUTIQUE

This 4 tier cake by SOPHIA'S CAKERY, won 1ST place.


I LOVE LOVE ...LOVE THIS CAKE!...IT WAS TRULY LARGER THAN LIFE...Beautiful! cake by Limnos Bakers.

Awesome cake don't you think? Love the deep red colour ..This cake by EDIBLE ART...won 3RD PLACE.



Comments

  1. Wow, some stunning cakes. I can't imagine how long they took to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know who made the pink and brown cake (6th image from the top)?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment