COMPETITION NO1. for 2010 - TEA FOR ONE

Like most of you, I love January! A 'SALE' sign hits you in the face everywhere you go!  And I'm a bargain hunter and shopper of note!
So I picked up this cute 'TEA FOR ONE' set, It screamed 'by me'...but since I'm still in the festive and giving mood, I thought I'd give it to one of you!

You can win this fantastic 'TEA FOR ONE' set, and just for fun, I'll throw in a cupcake...or 2!  Place an order for Cupcakes, cake or biscuits during Jan and Feb and your name will be put into the lucky draw! Winner will be announced 28th Feb. Prize to be collected in Milnerton,CT.
**
  
2 MARCH 2010:
WHOOHOO!!! and we have a winner!
ZELDA BERNSTEIN, Cape Town, who placed an order on the 19th Feb 2010, for 30 vanilla cupcakes, with Brown Teddy's on red buttercream!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comments